- I do a guillotine throw into a rocket soldier near the sewer cover and his knockback (and possibly the gunfire) pushes Ryu down.
- This is the entry way into Aquaducts. Unfortunately this is the Military phase of Tairon where the aquaducts don't exist so you just fall forever.
- I reload the save and exit the sewer. For some reason Ryu is now able to open the locked door to where the train wreckage usually is.
- There are invisible walls everywhere in the fenced area, can't clip through them
- Exiting the fenced area and heading to the sewer triggers the armor imp sewer cutscene and permanently removes the sewer cover.
- You can freely enter the sewer entry way but the Aquaducts still don't exist.
I checked on doku's elevator and it still is inactive. So close to finding a chapter skip