“Ninja Gaiden Σ Trilogy” for Nintendo Switch, includes Ninja Gaiden Σ / Σ2 / Razer Edge, set to released on March 2021

A forum for non-specific Ninja Gaiden discussion.
unwary
Lesser Imp Fiend
Lesser Imp Fiend

“Ninja Gaiden Σ Trilogy” for Nintendo Switch, includes Ninja Gaiden Σ / Σ2 / Razer Edge, set to released on March 2021

Post by unwary » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:33 am

I'll just leave this here...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=tw

NG is getting ported but it's only the sigma versions -_-
kelll
Lesser Imp Fiend
Lesser Imp Fiend

Re: “Ninja Gaiden Σ Trilogy” for Nintendo Switch, includes Ninja Gaiden Σ / Σ2 / Razer Edge, set to released on March 20

Post by kelll » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:28 am

With this port maybe they will fix smoke bombs and remove rachel from the game? :grin:

There's a ton of stuff tecmo could fix/remove, but i doubt they will. hopefully this has online leaderboards for sigma 1.
Shigurui
Ninja Gaiden 2
Ninja Gaiden 2

Re: “Ninja Gaiden Σ Trilogy” for Nintendo Switch, includes Ninja Gaiden Σ / Σ2 / Razer Edge, set to released on March 20

Post by Shigurui » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:58 am

Apparently a PS4 version was also listed and subsequently removed from the same Hong Kong game distributor/publisher. Seems a bit late in the day for PS4 but interesting nonetheless. :think:
Royta
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Post by Royta » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:47 am

Note that this is not a set-in-stone leak just yet. We've had leaks like this before a billion times (just look at Metroid Prime Trilogy for the WiiU and Switch), don't get your hopes up too much just yet.
That said, seems legit and would coincide with the rumored NG4 news.
JTB123
Incendiary Ninja
Incendiary Ninja

Post by JTB123 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:48 am

I hope this turns out to be true, I doubt they would put the time in to fix anything but just having Sigma on the PS4 would be hopefully improve load times and would make recording Sigma videos in HD much easier. Also would bring it to whole new audience of people.
d_Nought
Pillbug
Pillbug

Post by d_Nought » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:17 am

How much blood sacrifice do we need to get the Hurricane Packs, NGB and NG2 on PC? Esp NG2 so someone can mod in chapter select and encounter time limits.

Still, I suppose actual Sigma on a portable platform would be cool. I stopped playing Sigma+ partly because of the bow controls and some of the goofy ninpo stuff.
Murphy's Ghost
Dark Dragon Incarnate
Dark Dragon Incarnate

Post by Murphy's Ghost » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:19 pm

Royta wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:47 am
Note that this is not a set-in-stone leak just yet. We've had leaks like this before a billion times (just look at Metroid Prime Trilogy for the WiiU and Switch), don't get your hopes up too much just yet.
Yeah Mass Effect Trilogy Remaster has been 'leaked' for like the past 5 years and listed on different stores a bunch of times.

Still, would be cool if this came to ps4.

Also agreed the HPs and NG2 proper would be a lot nicer but I doubt those will ever be on anything except Xbox.