[video] Ninja Gaiden: 30 Year Anniversary

A forum for non-specific Ninja Gaiden discussion.
Royta
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

[video] Ninja Gaiden: 30 Year Anniversary

Post by Royta » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:50 am

Well guys, it is here. This took nearly 2-3 months of on and off working to complete, but I'm really proud of it! I'm not going to put it live just yet, but want to give some sites early viewings of it, like you guys! If you want, please leave a comment and a like on it so it gets some visibility. Would be appreciated!

How do I feel about it? It is okay. There's a lot of little errors in the video, footage that was unavailable, players that didn't respond to me asking permission to use their footage like GodfatherDictator, some sound issues, copyrights and more. I know I promised to ask for the original footage files, but with a family tragedy along the way I ended up with a ton of scheduling problems and ended up just using ripped footage, sorry.

But after what seems like a century it feels good to finally have made one of my articles (and my favorite none-the-less) into a video. It was a good learning experience and a ton of fun!
Hope this at least gives our favored series some love on its legendary 30th anniversary, it is older than me haha! Here's to Ninja Gaiden and its great people :sunnyd:
Bigalski
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [video] Ninja Gaiden: 30 Year Anniversary

Post by Bigalski » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:00 am

I thought you did a great job. :clap: You have a great voice for narration. I'm sure you did what you thought was best given what you've describe so no need to be sorry IMO. I thought you managed the IW part perfectly. :thumb:

Not sure how easy it would be to change but JTB doesn't really stand for Joe The Button. His name is Joe Button and the T is his middle initial but I don't think it's The LOL. He just added the 123 at the end of JTB because he said he wasn't very original. :smile: He's out of town and not sure when he'll be able to check this. For me, I would prefer just Bigalski since that's what I'm known for in the community. I can't speak for him but JTB just might want JTB123. In the big picture, it's not that big of a deal but you did want feedback. Very well done overall.
Royta
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Post by Royta » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:10 am

Wow, I never would've thought haha! I always just assumed it stood for Joe The Button haha, never even considered Button was his last name. Sorry JTB! If this was Vimeo it was an easy fix, but sadly Youtube doesn't allow video-replacements..

Glad you liked it and also the IW part, I put your full story in a pastebin in the description for those that really want to know about it (and actually read the description, do people even do that these days?). Thanks for the kind words!
reim0027
Administrator

Post by reim0027 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:20 pm

Wow. That was incredible. Brought back so many memories and emotions. Well done.
julius-ruler4
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

Post by julius-ruler4 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:52 pm

When I saw the video, I was literally sunk into it. So many memories...

Great article and well explained. Keep it up Royta