Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3 (360/PS3)

PLATFORM: PS3, Xbox 360; RELEASE: November 18th 2012
Marsbar
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3 (360/PS3)

Post by Marsbar » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:23 pm

I couldn't find the Amazon Fr. info. I didn't look real hard to be honest. :whistle2:

They never made a Sigma version for the X360. Are they making Sigma 3 for both PS3 and X360? I don't have PS3. I have a feeling the Sigma 3 version will be good. Third time is the charm right. They gotta get it right eventually. One can only hope.
kosmos
Ninja Gaiden 3
Ninja Gaiden 3

Post by kosmos » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:30 am

The game page has been deleted, let's hope it was Tecmo asking them to remove it and not a case of Amazon pulling something from their asses.
Eternal Rapture
Ninja Gaiden Black
Ninja Gaiden Black

Post by Eternal Rapture » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:25 pm

Lol. Quite embarrassing really.

They made it so shit they had to redevelop it - twice.
Einherjar
Shadow Imp Fiend
Shadow Imp Fiend
Location: In my igloo, in the snowy wastelands of Southern Canada.

Post by Einherjar » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:55 am

=o

I see an ER.

Hello.
Eternal Rapture
Ninja Gaiden Black
Ninja Gaiden Black

Post by Eternal Rapture » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:54 am

Einherjar wrote:=o

I see an ER.

Hello.
I feel i should know you, but my mind is blank....have you had a name change friend?
Einherjar
Shadow Imp Fiend
Shadow Imp Fiend

Post by Einherjar » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:43 pm

*blinks*

*looks at username*

Oh. Right.

I'm Rokku, AKA Maverick Hunter something-or-other, AKA Spin Gai Gu AKA whatever the heck else other name I had back on IW's. From Teh Zeroes! Those legendary boards are now lost in time... *sniff*

Now, concerning Sigma 3. It would be great for it to appear sometime very soon, even if TN's reasons for bringing it out are like this are BS. I would much rather them be working on trying to make a much, much better 4th game, though. I mean, I like tits and katanas as much as the next guy, but they need to stop porting stuff because they won't be able to actually make those ports significantly better. I'm willing to wait for something good.

Also, here's a conspiracy theory for you guys: This whole thing with Ninja Gaiden 3 is Hayashi trying to spit in Itagaki's face. First, he makes the NG3 terrible. The game gives people the impression that "Ninja Gaiden sucks".
Then, he makes Razor's Edge, a "Black" under a different name. Except he still makes it bad.
Add to that that they make the game multiplatform, going against Itagaki's loyalty to the Xbox.
FINALLY, he makes Sigma 3, which will end up being the best version of the game. With this, new players will think "it's Ninja Gaiden SIGMA that's actually good!"

Basically, Hayashi set up the unsubtitled, formerly Itagaki-lead games to look bad, so that his Sigma games will look good in comparison.

ITSTRUEITELLYA

Also, he is just not as good at making games.
Eternal Rapture
Ninja Gaiden Black
Ninja Gaiden Black

Post by Eternal Rapture » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:44 pm

Holy crap, Rokku! ANOTHER NAME CHANGE!!!? Damnit man, how do you expect me to keep up? :facepalm2:

I feel very emotional right now, Teh Zeroes.....you poor thing. You never stood a chance. :(
reim0027
Administrator

Post by reim0027 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:43 pm

Hey ER! Welcome back mate. :wave:
Murphy's Ghost
Dark Dragon Incarnate
Dark Dragon Incarnate

Post by Murphy's Ghost » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:22 pm

Einherjar wrote: Also, he is just not as good at making games.
He might not be the best fit as Director, but he was pretty heavily involved in NG and NGB- I think the guy must have talent.

He takes the flack because he sits in the boss chair now, but IMO Team Ninja was more affected by the wholesale loss of senior talent that walked out with Itagaki. (If I remember right it was like 30 people, many of them the oldest/most experienced staff.)

If just Itagaki had left, I don't think it wouldn't have done nearly as much damage to the studio.
stqueirolo
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

Post by stqueirolo » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:44 pm

Murphy's Ghost wrote:
Einherjar wrote: Also, he is just not as good at making games.
He might not be the best fit as Director, but he was pretty heavily involved in NG and NGB- I think the guy must have talent.

He takes the flack because he sits in the boss chair now, but IMO Team Ninja was more affected by the wholesale loss of senior talent that walked out with Itagaki. (If I remember right it was like 30 people, many of them the oldest/most experienced staff.)

If just Itagaki had left, I don't think it wouldn't have done nearly as much damage to the studio.
and again that way of thinking that he does not know what to do is from a portion of people , for me he did a good job , not exelent but a good job at least maintining the ng games alive .
Einherjar
Shadow Imp Fiend
Shadow Imp Fiend

Post by Einherjar » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Yeah, I was just making a little fun.

To add to my conspiracy theory, he made Ultimate Ninja mode, a mode that's supposed to be harder than Master Ninja. o_o

SRSLY, though. Really enjoying Razor's Edge. It's a blast.
stqueirolo

Post by stqueirolo » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Einherjar wrote:Yeah, I was just making a little fun.

To add to my conspiracy theory, he made Ultimate Ninja mode, a mode that's supposed to be harder than Master Ninja. o_o

SRSLY, though. Really enjoying Razor's Edge. It's a blast.
fuck i cant wait but i dont wanna have to purchase a wii u i hope soon they say theres going to be a sigma
Fejer
Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword
Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword

Post by Fejer » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:21 pm

I find this a little bit suprising. Team Ninja didn't release an improved version of Ninja Gaiden Sigma II when the Xbox 360 fans were crying for it.
I also believe that if this Sigma 3 thing is true, it will take a little while until it will be announced.
Some hardcore Ninja Gaiden fans see Razor's Edge as a potential WiiU system seller and they might consider buying the system along with the game. If they hear about NG Samsung 3 being released in March then I'm pretty sure that they will avoid Razor's Badge.
HaoKuaiDeJian wrote:In a few private message between me and the TK community manager ...
You don't say...
"community manager" is a fancy name for something like a forum mod. :D
sneh wrote:Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3 : The $60 dollar parch to make our game a little less of a dissapointment.

I can't wait to hear the interviews with TN for this. I also hope they have paid DLC for it. :pray:
I'm looking forward to check out the new stylish hairstyles and accessories DLC for the female characters. That will rock my world! :pray:
Last edited by Fejer on Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Einherjar
Shadow Imp Fiend
Shadow Imp Fiend

Post by Einherjar » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Fejer wrote:I find this a little bit suprising. Team Ninja didn't release an improved version of Ninja Gaiden Sigma II when the Xbox 360 fans were crying for it.
I also believe that if this Sigma 3 thing is true, it will take a little while until it will be announced.
Some hardcore Ninja Gaiden fans see Razor's Edge as a potential WiiU system seller and they might consider buying the system along with the game. If they hear about NG Samsung 3 being released in March then I'm pretty sure that they will avoid Razor's Badge.
o_o

*blinks*

Buh-wha?

:laugh2: Nice one, Fejer.
stqueirolo

Post by stqueirolo » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:45 pm

count me as one of the ones that will wait to sigma but if theres no other option i will have to purchse a fucking wii u :huff:
Ryu_Hayabusa
Greater Fiend
Greater Fiend

Post by Ryu_Hayabusa » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:43 pm

stqueirolo wrote:count me as one of the ones that will wait to sigma but if theres no other option i will have to purchse a fucking wii u :huff:
I don't buy a system for one game. Besides, there's plenty coming out to satisfy the hack-and-slashers.
reim0027
Administrator

Post by reim0027 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:16 pm

I bought a PS3 for NGS. Luckily, DeS came out and further justified my purchase.
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:59 pm

reim0027 wrote:I bought a PS3 for NGS. Luckily, DeS came out and further justified my purchase.
Did you try God Of War reim ?? If not trust me go and try it.

And if you into TPS try Unhcarted series. GOW and Uncharted have the best graphic I have ever seen in a video game.
Kazama Jin
Shadow Imp Fiend
Shadow Imp Fiend

Post by Kazama Jin » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:50 pm

If sega came out with a console that only played a new next gen shinobi and it was 500 bucks I'd buy 2 of them. :picard:
Ryu_Hayabusa
Greater Fiend
Greater Fiend

Post by Ryu_Hayabusa » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:10 pm

iraqoz wrote:
reim0027 wrote:I bought a PS3 for NGS. Luckily, DeS came out and further justified my purchase.

And if you into TPS try Unhcarted series. GOW and Uncharted have the best graphic I have ever seen in a video game.
GoW3 indeed has impressive graphics, but Uncharted really showcases the PS3's power.
Dragon-Kiryu
Wasp Fiend
Wasp Fiend

Post by Dragon-Kiryu » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:02 am

Kazama Jin wrote:If sega came out with a console that only played a new next gen shinobi and it was 500 bucks I'd buy 2 of them. :picard:
I'd buy it just for the hope of a Shenmue 3.
Ryu_Hayabusa
Greater Fiend
Greater Fiend

Post by Ryu_Hayabusa » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:15 am

Dragon-Kiryu wrote:
Kazama Jin wrote:If sega came out with a console that only played a new next gen shinobi and it was 500 bucks I'd buy 2 of them. :picard:
Keep on hoping my friend.
Dragon-Kiryu
Wasp Fiend
Wasp Fiend

Post by Dragon-Kiryu » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:36 pm

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Dragon-Kiryu wrote:
Keep on hoping my friend.
Well I know it isn't going to happen in "real life", but we're talking about a "what if" scenario where Sega actually had the money and resources to release another home console (again, something that will never happen) And even if I knew there was no chance of a Shenmue 3 on that system, I'd still buy it because I'm a Sega nut.
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:15 pm

I love SEGA too. It was my first consul......so many precious memories in my childhood.
reim0027
Administrator

Post by reim0027 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:43 pm

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
iraqoz wrote:

GoW3 indeed has impressive graphics, but Uncharted really showcases the PS3's power.
I bought GoW3 and didn't like it. The QTEs really killed it for me. I tried Drakes Fortune and Gears and didn't like them. Not into TPS.