Razor's Edge: Über Guide (work in progress)

PLATFORM: PS3, Xbox 360; RELEASE: November 18th 2012
Dark Hazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Razor's Edge: Über Guide (work in progress)

Post by Dark Hazuki » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:40 pm

[table=width: auto;][tr=][td=]Developer[/td][td=padding-left: 2px;] :[/td][td=][glow=red]Team Ninja[/glow][/td][/tr]
[tr=][td=]Publishers[/td][td=padding-left: 2px;] :[/td][td=][glow=red]Tecmo Koei; Nintendo[/glow][/td][/tr]
[tr=][td=]Director[/td][td=padding-left: 2px;] :[/td][td=][glow=red]Fumihiko Yasuda[/glow][/td][/tr]
[tr=][td=]Producer[/td][td=padding-left: 2px;] :[/td][td=][glow=red]Yosuke Hayashi[/glow][/td][/tr]
[tr=][td=]Writer[/td][td=padding-left: 2px;] :[/td][td=][glow=red]Masato Kato[/glow][/td][/tr]
[tr=][td=]Release date[/td][td=padding-left: 2px;] :[/td][td=][glow=red]Wii U: November 18, 2012; PS3/360: April 2, 2013[/glow][/td][/tr][/table]
[glow=red]Guides[/glow]
[glow=red]Video Tutorials[/glow]

Story Mode Trials Mechanics
[glow=red]Leader Boards[/glow]

Story Mode
Dark Hazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Razor's Edge: Über Guide (work in progress)

Post by Dark Hazuki » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:43 pm

Just thought I'd gather up all the great information this forum has to offer in one handy thread. It's still a work in progress, so expect more to come. Would love some boss strategy vids (hint hint). :D

Feel free to let me know of anything I may have missed out or you feel should be included in the guide and one of the team can add it to the guide. :thumb:
Kagerasimaru
Incendiary Ninja
Incendiary Ninja

Post by Kagerasimaru » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:44 pm

Ive made a Momiji boss strategy video but i can try and see what i can do. :)

Tho i do like this idea of a master thread that has all the goodness in it.
Xx-SKULL-ONE-xX
Lesser Imp Fiend
Lesser Imp Fiend

Post by Xx-SKULL-ONE-xX » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:21 am

Looks great so far
I am glad someone is doing this. A written guide as well would be nice too as there is no gaurentee channels will stick around either
As for suggestions,
You could reach out to people that may not be on the forum such as bick Benedict, dangavster, and willtokeepgoing to see if their commentated UN story guides would be ok in the thread. Ninjasyao has all the boss fights on UN as well as a few loops uploaded as well.
reim0027
Administrator

Post by reim0027 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:42 am

Damn nice, DH. Keep it coming!
Dark Hazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Dark Hazuki » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:02 am

Thanks. :thumb:
Xx-SKULL-ONE-xX wrote:You could reach out to people that may not be on the forum such as bick Benedict, dangavster, and willtokeepgoing to see if their commentated UN story guides would be ok in the thread. Ninjasyao has all the boss fights on UN as well as a few loops uploaded as well.
Do you know or talk to any of these players? If so, send them an invite. It's always good to have more NG players in the forum. :D
Kagerasimaru wrote:Ive made a Momiji boss strategy video but i can try and see what i can do. :)
It'd be great if you could, but please don't feel any pressure to do so. But I know that, from a personal point of view at least, a boss guide would be incredibly useful. I'm crap at fighting them. Especially the ones from NG2 like Zedonious, Elizabet and Alexei. :flame:
Fiend Busa
Ninja Gaiden 2
Ninja Gaiden 2

Post by Fiend Busa » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:37 am

Dark Hazuki wrote:Thanks. :thumb:
Xx-SKULL-ONE-xX wrote:You could reach out to people that may not be on the forum such as bick Benedict, dangavster, and willtokeepgoing to see if their commentated UN story guides would be ok in the thread. Ninjasyao has all the boss fights on UN as well as a few loops uploaded as well.
Do you know or talk to any of these players? If so, send them an invite. It's always good to have more NG players in the forum. :D
Kagerasimaru wrote:Ive made a Momiji boss strategy video but i can try and see what i can do. :)
It'd be great if you could, but please don't feel any pressure to do so. But I know that, from a personal point of view at least, a boss guide would be incredibly useful. I'm crap at fighting them. Especially the ones from NG2 like Zedonious, Elizabet and Alexei. :flame:
Youtube showr18, he has tons of vids

Dudes one of the best NG players ever :thumb:
Dark Hazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Dark Hazuki » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:29 am

Yeah, I've heard he's a pretty good player. Thing is, I don't feel comfortable adding videos without permission. I'd actually prefer it if they were members here. I may try and track him down. :thumb:
julius-ruler4
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

Post by julius-ruler4 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:59 pm

You should add the karma run videos from different players on different difficulties. This would be nice for newer players to see and compete for the legit first place.
Fiend Busa
Ninja Gaiden 2
Ninja Gaiden 2

Post by Fiend Busa » Wed May 07, 2014 6:20 pm

Hey Dark,

You can remove my Master Ninja run im never going to finish it though I did finish my UN handicap run if you want to replace it with that instead :thumb:

Edit: I asked showr18 to join this site but he said he does not understand english very well
Kagerasimaru
Incendiary Ninja
Incendiary Ninja

Post by Kagerasimaru » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:36 pm

Hey Dark can you also add my Dual Katana ONLY run to the list? Thanks.
Dark Hazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Dark Hazuki » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:02 pm

Kagerasimaru wrote:Hey Dark can you also add my Dual Katana ONLY run to the list? Thanks.
Hello, mate. Sorry for the late reply. I don't have internet at the moment, and trying to edit on your phone is just too damn fiddly. However, I'll have broadband very shortly (29th) and will be able to catch up with all the stuff I've missed. :thumb:
Kagerasimaru
Incendiary Ninja
Incendiary Ninja

Post by Kagerasimaru » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:34 pm

Sounds good no worries buddy :)
Fiend Busa
Ninja Gaiden 2
Ninja Gaiden 2

Post by Fiend Busa » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:26 am

Forgot about this thread lol xD

Dark can you remove my DS MN run