Ninja Archives Clan Battle?

PLATFORM: PS3, Xbox 360; RELEASE: March 20th 2012
Murphy's Ghost
Dark Dragon Incarnate
Dark Dragon Incarnate

Ninja Archives Clan Battle?

Post by Murphy's Ghost » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:02 pm

Since it came up in another topic, I figured I'd gauge interest on this idea.

Would people here like to get together online some Saturday or Sunday and do a bunch of NG3 clan battles to A) unlock some of the online cheevos and B) mess around killing each other for some laughs? I'm thinking 4 people per system would be good enough, but more would be great!

If you're interested, post what system you'll be playing on, your GT/PSN and when you're available. This Saturday or Sunday (Jan. 12/13)? The weekend after? We're all over the place, so maybe post your time zone, too... :think:

I'm on 360, Organic Agent. There's a football game I'll be watching this Sunday evening but the rest of the weekend I think I'm pretty free. Beyond that I'm not sure, but most weekends I could find a couple hours if this one won't work/we don't have enough people yet. I'm in the Eastern time zone of the US.

1. Organic Agent (Murphy's Ghost)
2. stqueirolo (stqueirolo)
3. UltraViol3nt (UltraViol3nt)
4. ChWigga (HaoKuaiDeJian)

PS3
1. stgaiden (stqueirolo)
stqueirolo
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

Re: Ninja Archives Clan Battle?

Post by stqueirolo » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:46 pm

count me in / stqueirolo xbx stgaiden ps3
UltraViol3nt
Shadow Imp Fiend
Shadow Imp Fiend

Post by UltraViol3nt » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:51 pm

I'm game, of course. I'm EST, and I'm generally online every night from about 8-12 pm except Tuesdays. I've become a major homebody so pretty much every weekend I'm free.
stqueirolo

Post by stqueirolo » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:56 am

UltraViol3nt wrote:I'm game, of course. I'm EST, and I'm generally online every night from about 8-12 pm except Tuesdays. I've become a major homebody so pretty much every weekend I'm free.
your gamer tag is EST to put you on my friends list i guess xbx .and by any chance est is from esbjorn svensson trio ??????
HaoKuaiDeJian
Shadow Imp Fiend
Shadow Imp Fiend

Post by HaoKuaiDeJian » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:02 pm

Sounds like fun. You can add me to the xbox list. I'd add my PSN as well, but I can't find my PS version anywhere. GT ChWigga.
UltraViol3nt
Shadow Imp Fiend
Shadow Imp Fiend

Post by UltraViol3nt » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:46 pm

stqueirolo wrote: your gamer tag is EST to put you on my friends list i guess xbx .and by any chance est is from esbjorn svensson trio ??????
I have no idea what esborn svensson trio is. And yeah, my mistake. GT is UltraViol3nt, don't have a PS3 anymore.
Murphy's Ghost
Dark Dragon Incarnate
Dark Dragon Incarnate

Post by Murphy's Ghost » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Well, we've got four on 360. Any other takers?

I'll see if you guys are on tomorrow afternoon/night, maybe we can get a game in. (Busy tonight.) :smile:
stqueirolo

Post by stqueirolo » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Murphy's Ghost wrote:Well, we've got four on 360. Any other takers?

I'll see if you guys are on tomorrow afternoon/night, maybe we can get a game in. (Busy tonight.) :smile:
yeah whenever you see me on xbx yell at me jajajajaaj :yahoo:
UltraViol3nt
Shadow Imp Fiend
Shadow Imp Fiend

Post by UltraViol3nt » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:55 am

Murphy's Ghost wrote:Well, we've got four on 360. Any other takers?

I'm going to be running errands sporadically throughout the afternoon tomorrow, but I'll be on around 7:30pm EST and will check in here.
Murphy's Ghost
Dark Dragon Incarnate
Dark Dragon Incarnate

Post by Murphy's Ghost » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:47 pm

Hmm. Looking iffy for tonight, I gotta take my sister's car up to my buddy's place so he can change the brake pads before she goes back to school. Dunno what time I'll be back, usually I get stuck up there for quite a while.

But if I'm not on tonight and you guys want to play, go for it. And who knows, maybe I'll be back sooner than I think. I'll definitely be on tomorrow before the football game. Will send friend requests to UV and HKDJ just so it's easier to tell who's available.

:thumb:
UltraViol3nt
Shadow Imp Fiend
Shadow Imp Fiend

Post by UltraViol3nt » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:36 am

Ok, what time is that tomorrow? I should be around. I'm online tonight for quite a while as well.
UltraViol3nt
Shadow Imp Fiend
Shadow Imp Fiend

Post by UltraViol3nt » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:29 am

Had a pretty good time with st-rolo (Saint Rolo) doing some co-op trials tonight. We did all but two of the leader ones (I ended up downloading the extra 5 or whatever) - I definitely couldn't have done them without him without a lot practice; he saved my butt numerous times.
stqueirolo

Post by stqueirolo » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:13 pm

UltraViol3nt wrote:Had a pretty good time with st-rolo (Saint Rolo) doing some co-op trials tonight. We did all but two of the leader ones (I ended up downloading the extra 5 or whatever) - I definitely couldn't have done them without him without a lot practice; he saved my butt numerous times.
yeah was really fun but i remember it a litle different was you the one that was saving me , next time master ones. :D :D :D :D :D
UltraViol3nt
Shadow Imp Fiend
Shadow Imp Fiend

Post by UltraViol3nt » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:12 pm

stqueirolo wrote:
UltraViol3nt wrote:Had a pretty good time with st-rolo (Saint Rolo) doing some co-op trials tonight. We did all but two of the leader ones (I ended up downloading the extra 5 or whatever) - I definitely couldn't have done them without him without a lot practice; he saved my butt numerous times.
yeah was really fun but i remember it a litle different was you the one that was saving me , next time master ones. :D :D :D :D :D
Haha, don't be so humble. I probably revived you once for every five times you revived me, and you were the one fighting the bosses. Not bad for my first go, though. Think we had a pretty good connection too; I can't remember lag killing me at all.
stqueirolo

Post by stqueirolo » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:09 am

UltraViol3nt wrote:
stqueirolo wrote:
Haha, don't be so humble. I probably revived you once for every five times you revived me, and you were the one fighting the bosses. Not bad for my first go, though. Think we had a pretty good connection too; I can't remember lag killing me at all.
yeah there was no lag , master missions are going to be fun . :biggrin: :biggrin: :wave:
Murphy's Ghost
Dark Dragon Incarnate
Dark Dragon Incarnate

Post by Murphy's Ghost » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:32 pm

Yeah guys, my bad, didn't quite realize the rabbit hole I was jumping down with that brake job. There went the whole weekend.

Suffice to say, I have really awesome friends and if you ever need to run a new brake fluid line on a '97 Civic, I'm now an expert. :facepalm2:

I'll send those FRs tonight and hopefully we can play sometime soon. :biggrin:
stqueirolo

Post by stqueirolo » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:14 pm

Murphy's Ghost wrote:Yeah guys, my bad, didn't quite realize the rabbit hole I was jumping down with that brake job. There went the whole weekend.

Suffice to say, I have really awesome friends and if you ever need to run a new brake fluid line on a '97 Civic, I'm now an expert. :facepalm2:

I'll send those FRs tonight and hopefully we can play sometime soon. :biggrin:
nice will see you :wave: