Hello! And need help on Trials: UN 1/2/4 (ps3)

PLATFORM: PS3, Xbox 360; RELEASE: March 20th 2012
protekwow
Ninja Gaiden 3
Ninja Gaiden 3

Hello! And need help on Trials: UN 1/2/4 (ps3)

Post by protekwow » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:51 am

Hello ninjas,

i already had an account back on ibrealm but was pretty inactive due to some real life stuff and online gaming on a different game. I found out about the new forum from bigalskis UN commentary playthrough of NG3.

Think i will have to reintroduce myself before i ask for help!

Been playing NG2 for some years, finished MN but not MN on all the mission (4 or 5 missing). Finished Sigma2 but never played online since i had no proper connection at that time and i finished it on my friends console. So after some time i got myself my own PS3 and bought sigma12 and NG3. NG3 just about a week ago. I just finished my UN story mode and have been working on the trials. Acolyte, Mentor, Leader some Master Ninjas and one Ultimate Ninja done so far. But i am stuck on UN1/2/4 id like to beat one of those since i need way too much training for 5. I am 26, from germany and love gaming/anime.

Would be nice if someone could be my partner, i am not a super perfect player my worst enemy is FiendGenshin/Marbus(hope thats his name, the flying final boss from sigma) :( But i should be able to survive until the first Fiend Genshin is dead in UN01. I finished UN03 and got some experience on UN2 but i know all strategies from videos. I still have to attempt UN1/4, i can take Alma on UN04.

I've been trying to find a partner online but there is like not a single person playing this game. Which i can kinda understand why, but still! Would be so nice if someone could help me out or at least try to help me. If someone else needs help on some of the easier MasterNinja Trials or below i can also help.

I realy hope razors edge will bring proper adjustments to the gameplay since UN was more frustrating than challenging (missing OT's, targeting system and so on)

my psn: protekgb

Dont have a mic for the ps3. About the times, we dont realy have to set up a time to play, just play some when both are online.
Murphy's Ghost
Dark Dragon Incarnate
Dark Dragon Incarnate

Re: Hello! And need help on Trials: UN 1/2/4 (ps3)

Post by Murphy's Ghost » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:02 am

Hey, welcome to the site.

I have NG3 for the 360 but I don't think I'd be much help, anyway- I didn't really get too into the game, those UN missions would probably be waaay too hard for me.

But hopefully someone here can help you out. :smile:

I never quite finished NG2, either- I don't really like the bosses, never got good at them so Mission 12 MN was just a nightmare, never beat it. :oops:
Dark Hazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Dark Hazuki » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:02 am

Hello, Protekwow, and welcome to the site.

Congrats on beating UN, you must have some great skills. :ninjacool:

I'm afraid I can't be of any help as I ended up selling my copy of NG3. :shock: But I know there are a couple of people here that still play it, and maybe they can help you out.

And I agree about RE. Hopefully it can reignite some interest in NG again. :pray:
Luckrequired
Ninja Lucky Pants
Ninja Lucky Pants
Location: British Headquarters of The International Dojo of Ninjas

Post by Luckrequired » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:50 am

Hello and welcome pro, ..pra, pre-put.. Proctor? Photek?

Hello new ninja! :wave:
stqueirolo
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

Post by stqueirolo » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:31 pm

hey protekwow maybe we can find a time to give it a try im missing various trials in ps3 like 6 in master and the same four as you in UN.
my tag is

st_gaiden ill gladly be your partner .

see yaaa
mickstupp
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by mickstupp » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Hello protekwow, welcome to the site.
stqueirolo

Post by stqueirolo » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:07 pm

nice fights yesterday protekwow sadly UN 2 didnt want to be pass jajajaja
protekwow
Ninja Gaiden 3
Ninja Gaiden 3

Post by protekwow » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:18 pm

yea was definitely fun. UN2 is a bitch, but i learned alot yesterday. Wave1/2 and 3 is easy. Just have to avoid EVERY little aspect that could get you grabbed. Here are some things i found out yesterday:
Wave1
- Never FS a beret when he is close to a small soldier there is a HIGH chance to FS the foot soldier after the windpath over the beret and if the FS misses you can get grabbed
- The heavygunners without shield should always get a windpath before you izuna them with a OL360Y. They can grab you if you dont windpath, if your partner uses arrows on them they get interrupted in their actions and can be hit with the OL360Y immediatly.
- I almost never OT in P1 until all of the berets are dead and when its relative safe not to get hit by any granades on the ground.
Wave2
- This wave is easy my UT usualy hits 2-3 ghosts when it doesnt mess up.
- I try to never get into a fight with any alchemists until there is only one or no ghosts left.
Wave3 just like Wave1
Wave4
- this is where we need some training and its done. I still think the guy with more hp should do the kiting since in a 1n1 battle with an alchemist you cannot get hurt. So the higher HP person takes the bottom part and up to 75% of the room to kite. The other tries to pick off the alchis and finishes them. Windpath - Y ->Y and gg. Once thats done i dont know if each of us should take half of the room and one mask each or if one should keep kiting giving the other persoon more space. Whats important here to never throw him up when his back is near a wall, else it can happen with a low% chance that he dropps onto you and the game lets him grab you.

Ofcourse sometimes lag and warping kills or gets you grabbed that sucks. Hope we beat this soon -_- And the alma masterninja mission is cake, we will easily beat that.
protekwow
Ninja Gaiden 3
Ninja Gaiden 3

Post by protekwow » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:17 pm

HEY ST,

super nice i just met an awesome player and we barely made UN2. We have to do that too we did everything right. In the last phase tho we both just ran ran slide slide slide all the way until one of the alchis was charging and then whoever had the better angle did the running Y Y into izuna. Once all alchemists in the last wave were done we split the room 50/50, sometimes they warped (realy rarely) and we switched positions, but all in all each of us took care of one red hood and we were done. 17 minutes of torture omg.
stqueirolo

Post by stqueirolo » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:55 pm

so you already pass it shit im out of the loop again jajajajaja.
stqueirolo

Post by stqueirolo » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:41 pm

by the way congrats jajajaja i forgot that part :biggrin:
protekwow
Ninja Gaiden 3
Ninja Gaiden 3

Post by protekwow » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:58 am

Hey st, we have to play more! My inet got fixed i think, no problems today with a new modem (i even got double the speed!!!). Oh and the story of 6xGenshin and 2xFiendGenshin is HISTORY!!! MN15,UN4,UN5 left. Gonna train Volf and Alexei ALOT in the next days + i am gonna train myself in fighting FiendGenshin with the Scythe. Once we passed some of your missing trials we can do some training on UN4 and Marbus (i dont wanna train marbus alone, he always got minions in the missions -_-). You just have to train fiendgenshin with the sword strat and i could give you the name of the guy i passed un01 with, he was realy good.
stqueirolo

Post by stqueirolo » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:44 pm

im on . training begins today jejeje .
Luckrequired
Ninja Lucky Pants
Ninja Lucky Pants
Location: British Headquarters of The International Dojo of Ninjas

Post by Luckrequired » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:25 pm

It's like they're speaking another language. *cough* Ack! These youngsters and their darn modern languages, I can't understand 'em! I'm getting too old for this shit. *wheeze* :ninjasleep:
stqueirolo

Post by stqueirolo » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:00 pm

Luckrequired wrote:It's like they're speaking another language. *cough* Ack! These youngsters and their darn modern languages, I can't understand 'em! I'm getting too old for this shit. *wheeze* :ninjasleep:
naaaaaa just enjoying ninja gaiden 3 .