Master Ninja playthrough (OLB, no-Ninpo, no-item, no-UT)

PLATFORM: PS3; RELEASE: September 29th 2009
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Re: Master Ninja playthrough (OLB, no-Ninpo, no-item, no-UT)

Post by iraqoz » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:41 am

Yup I guess so :)
reim0027
Administrator

Post by reim0027 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Nice. You made it look so easy.
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:16 am

reim0027 wrote:Nice. You made it look so easy.
Thanx it was harder than it looks :knackered:
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:26 am

Chapter 12
Nothing much to say, other than those annoying armored bugs and giant worms, it was a relaxing chapter. Its also incredible how you can become a super Saiyan when your health reach 0,5% :biggrin: (13:08).

Enjoy :)

[align=center][youtube]
[/youtube][/align]
stqueirolo
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

Post by stqueirolo » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:06 am

one question iraqoz to mantain your original life bar you are not pick in up the life of a thousen gods ????
you know exactly in what chest they are ????
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:11 am

stqueirolo wrote:one question iraqoz to mantain your original life bar you are not pick in up the life of a thousen gods ????
Yea I do, but actually I dont know in what chest they are in, so I dont open chests at all unless Iam sure that the chest doesnt have LottG.
Unfortunately there was a chest in chapter 10 which I have to take it to progress with story, so I was forced to take that LottG :(.... because of that its impossible to do a Original life bar in NGS2, so as Reim suggested I may as well call it MLB (Minimal health bar)
stqueirolo

Post by stqueirolo » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:43 pm

iraqoz wrote:
stqueirolo wrote:one question iraqoz to mantain your original life bar you are not pick in up the life of a thousen gods ????
Yea I do, but actually I dont know in what chest they are in, so I dont open chests at all unless Iam sure that the chest doesnt have LottG.
Unfortunately there was a chest in chapter 10 which I have to take it to progress with story, so I was forced to take that LottG :(.... because of that its impossible to do a Original life bar in NGS2, so as Reim suggested I may as well call it MLB (Minimal health bar)
yeah it sucks that they dont let you use it whenever you want :facepalm2:
Murphy's Ghost
Dark Dragon Incarnate
Dark Dragon Incarnate

Post by Murphy's Ghost » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:03 am

iraqoz wrote:Chapter 12
Nothing much to say, other than those annoying armored bugs and giant worms, it was a relaxing chapter. Its also incredible how you can become a super Saiyan when your health reach 0,5% :biggrin: (13:08).
If you ever watch Reim's NG2 Master Ninja guide videos, I believe he refers to this as "Plan B" - when all the suggested tips and strategies have failed, and you're about to die, and you just go apeshit and kill everyone. :kungfu:

I haven't been keeping up with these vids but I'll have tons and tons of free time the next few weeks, I'll be sure to catch up. It's awesome you've made it this far, hope you're able to finish the run.
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:09 pm

haha yea I know about plan B :smile:

hope you enjoy them bro, they are not that long the longest chapter is about 40 minutes, and I'll make sure to continue this run Iam not gonna back up right know iam almost there :)
reim0027
Administrator

Post by reim0027 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:19 pm

Plan B can be so satisfying. Die? Who cares, that was expected. Win? Pure awesome; going berserk and overcoming the odds.
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:08 pm

reim0027 wrote:Plan B can be so satisfying. Die? Who cares, that was expected. Win? Pure awesome; going berserk and overcoming the odds.
lol exactly...there is no stress or worry about anything because you know you gonna die.....and Wolla your skills rock to the sky......dammit if we just can play like this without worrying but nope thats the human being for ya :hmm:
stqueirolo

Post by stqueirolo » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:31 pm

by the way , great videos to watch iraqoz :beers:
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:07 pm

stqueirolo wrote:by the way , great videos to watch iraqoz :beers:
Thanx bro glad you like it :beers:
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:18 pm

OH man the staircase fight is damn tough......I didnt recall seeing that much ninjas before :scratch: , but there are like 5 waves of 6-10 each in a that narrow staircase.....I really started to respect those delimb ninjas OMG they can instantly snap you offscreen or onlanding...
reim0027
Administrator

Post by reim0027 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:11 pm

Just imagine how bad it would be in NG2. :scared:
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Well yea NG2 it isnt surprising I know there are tons of enemies....SO BEAUTIFUL (if only there was no lag it will perfect), but I wasnt aware of so many enemies in NGS2 :scratch: I guess the scyth UT didnt gave a chance to see all those enemies.

Actually I still stuck there, havent played yet, but its only question of time before I get it done.
Last edited by iraqoz on Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stqueirolo

Post by stqueirolo » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:09 pm

iraqoz wrote:Well yea NG2 it isnt surprising I know there are tins of enemies....SO BEAUTIFUL (if only there was no lag it will perfect), but I wasnt aware of so many enemies in NGS2 :scratch: I guess the scyth UT didnt gave a chance to see all those enemies.

Actually I still stuck there, havent played yet, but its only question of time before I get it done.
im already waiting whit pop corn to watch that figth jejejejeje cheers mate you can do it . :D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:59 am

stqueirolo wrote:
iraqoz wrote:Well yea NG2 it isnt surprising I know there are tins of enemies....SO BEAUTIFUL (if only there was no lag it will perfect), but I wasnt aware of so many enemies in NGS2 :scratch: I guess the scyth UT didnt gave a chance to see all those enemies.

im already waiting whit pop corn to watch that figth jejejejeje cheers mate you can do it . :D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I hope you didnt eat your popcorn, because I just uploaded the video (I'll post it here very soon, just need to get something done before that) :smile: it will be an EPIC chapter I tell ya :awesome:
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:31 am

Chapter 13
HD-recording ends right before the staircase fight. For some reason there was a problem with the sound at the beginning of the 3rd save-status, so I put some music instead (12:10 - 23:24) and turned out to be an EPIC replacement :D.

I love this chapter its EPIC IMO, its tough but EPIC. It was a tough journey from the beginning to the end. The staircase fight was the hardest........Eliza fight was ok, thou I can see that Iam rusty lol (it has been so long) but I managed to kill her with the dual katana level 2.

Actually it was a disappointment when only 1 rasetsu came to fight me (and some Imps).....WTH.....Its really been so long since I played the story mode, or maybe because the last memory I have is from NG2's MN when 9 rasetsu 3 each came to fight me in that place.......WHY is that reduced to ONLY 1......just forget it Iam happy now 1 chapter closer :yahoo:

[align=center][youtube]
[/youtube][/align]
stqueirolo

Post by stqueirolo » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:01 pm

dam FU^%# good fight love the kombo on the red gajas from the kusari gama whit arrows really cool nice work waiting for the next chapter :eyebrow:
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:37 pm

Chapter 14
One of my favorites chapter :)
- The gameplay for some reason is faster in 27:30 to the end. I think the framerate was faster in the software I use and I forgot to change it (why should I change it everytime why cant it just save my settings :facepalm2: )
- 34:37 1 ET by mistake sorry :(
That fight beside the robe was annoying but I got an awesome ID on that mage :D . I fall down but I think I killed everyone there.
The last fights was tough only because of those cheap IS-splash which considering my health bare can instantly kill me, therefor I played very cautious. I can evade everything even IS, but I simply cant predict when an ofscreen (or even an onscreen) IS wil explode beside me (or even 2-3 meter from me), if someone have a solution for this BS please let me know :cry: . The only solution I found is to move all the time and misuse your i-frame as much as possible till you kill that IS-ninja ASAP. This is harder than NG2 because only 1 splash can instantly kill me. I can make it looks alot better but I simply didnt want to waste much time than that so I just got it done the first chance I got.

As I said before I dont use much time to redo fights and make it looks good. I just play the way I play....you see me sometimes standing and looking around because I havent played this game for a long time. Its like playing live, the only difference that I cut the scenes where I die. Ofcourse I challenge myself to do more combos because that the main reason of this run is to strengthen my combo-skills in every weapons, but in the same time I want to show that in a natural way and Iam definitly far away from mastering every weapons this will sure comes from practice, which I definitly lack, but I hope one day I'll reach that level.
And this is all for the fun anyway I dont want it to be a job :ahhh:

[align=center][youtube]
[/youtube][/align]

stqueirolo wrote:dam FU^%# good fight love the kombo on the red gajas from the kusari gama whit arrows really cool nice work waiting for the next chapter :eyebrow:
Thanx man :thumb:
Ylva
Global Moderator

Post by Ylva » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:54 pm

that izuna drop
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:34 am

Ylva wrote:that izuna drop
.......is awesome :smile:
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:16 am

Chapter 15
- In the first half of the chapter the gameplay is faster than the actual framrate...sorry I forgot to change it again :(
- Ladies and gentlemen may I present the two most cheapest enemies in the game:
1- Marionettes
2- Centaurs
OMG and thanx god they are only presented in the last chapters. Those are the strategies I could defeat them with. You can also use the KG against Marionettes its more safer but take too long. You can loop them with the Tonfa, but it doesnt works 100% and the other can attack for they always appear in group.
And I thought they were bad in NG2....try them here...the OT doesnt work all the time against them, i think its a bug or something, one time I was closer to a delimbed Marionet and I pressed T three time in a row, ryu do the animation everytime but nothing happend till she KO grabed me.......
- Those Gajas scared the crap out of me after defeating Zedonius lol I thought they will automatically die when I defeat him...but I guess not. You see me using another strategy against him, by countering his combos.....I was just learning it so I didnt do it probably, but I assure you its the most effective way to kill him.

[align=center][youtube]
[/youtube][/align]
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:26 pm

I really hate the fact that you cant use NC in story mode only in chapter challenge......why did they do that ? :banghead: