Tactical ninja and ninja dogs, Master Ninja, no healing, no UT's, no Ninpo, no air to air combos

PLATFORM: PS3; RELEASE: September 29th 2009
Ninja Noob
Vigoorian Berserker
Vigoorian Berserker

Tactical ninja and ninja dogs, Master Ninja, no healing, no UT's, no Ninpo, no air to air combos

Post by Ninja Noob » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:38 pm

Hey guys, it's been a while. I bought a capture card in 2018 (I think), I wanted to record some footage on this game, but I had to take a break so I put everything on stand by. A couple days ago I got back to it, and I recorded two videos. It's on story mode, MN difficulty, Chapter 3, one of the last gauntlet, in which Ryu fights tactical ninja and four ninja dogs. I did this with Dragon Sword and Talons, both upgraded at level 2, on the following restrictions:

no healing
no UT's
no Ninpo
no air to air combos

I already played the whole story mode on MN on these restrictions, except for the gaja in Zedonius fight. I couldn't figure aout any way to kill them without Izuna drop, so I allowed that move for the fight and killed Zed with the dual swords. I also couldn't figure out Armodillo by any means, and in the end I killed it by luck. While trying to find a way to clear the Zed fight was fun and interesting, Armadillo was just frustrating, so I swear to myself that I will always kill him with lvl3 Void and I just won't care.

I wanted to record the whole playthrough but I thought that probably no one would watch it, or at least not a considerable amount of people, so I think I'll just record short videos here and there. Enjoy: