Master Ninja New Game No UT/Ninpo/Items/Izuna/GT (Ch1 and 2) in progress challenge run

PLATFORM: Xbox 360; RELEASE: June 3rd 2008
d_Nought
Pillbug
Pillbug

Master Ninja New Game No UT/Ninpo/Items/Izuna/GT (Ch1 and 2) in progress challenge run

Post by d_Nought » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:26 pm

Dunno if I'm gonna find the time to finish this anywhere in the near future, but chapter 2 was pretty hard so I thought I'd post.

Most of my motivation for doing this run was being inconsistent in farming Survival, so I thought I'd try raising my level with some handicap run action.
Run's probably gonna fail on Gigadeath unless someone finds a way to dodge his fish though. But whatever, if that happens I just want to keep going on play these conditions with other weapons.

Rod of Trials is definitely the worst one (if you don't farm for L3 vs Rastetsu 2). Falcons Talons room and Rasetsu with L3 talons weren't as bad as I thought they'd be. The Bridge fight with mages seemed bad at first but then I managed to do a few more after my first one and I picked the one with the most essence, not that it mattered in the end because I farmed a bit...

If anyone asks, the reason I don't use the Lunar is because I don't feel like it :ahhh:

I've also been doing head-on ToV1 as another form of hardcore practice but I don't have anything video worthy for that yet.
Farnham The Drunk
Flawless Ninja
Flawless Ninja

Re: Master Ninja New Game No UT/Ninpo/Items/Izuna/GT (Ch1 and 2) in progress challenge run

Post by Farnham The Drunk » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:20 am

nice to see chapter 2 in full, well done mate!
good luck on the rest of the run, i hope the fact that it is impossible to fully complete does not frustrate u TOO much haha :ninjawink:
and why the hell wasnt i subbed to ur youtube already?? lol
d_Nought
Pillbug
Pillbug

Re: Master Ninja New Game No UT/Ninpo/Items/Izuna/GT (Ch1 and 2) in progress challenge run

Post by d_Nought » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:21 pm

Chapter 3 done. Gonna talk over this next one so busy editing but for now I just wanted to get this part hot off the hard drive. Triple upside down cycle + two perfect fish dodges = :) (no thanks to Ryu whiffing every Wings of the Vermillion Bird attempt).

JTB123
Incendiary Ninja
Incendiary Ninja

Post by JTB123 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:34 pm

That Giga fight was awesome, never thought of using the Talons against him before. I also see you're a ninja of class, using the best costume :thumb:
Farnham The Drunk
Flawless Ninja
Flawless Ninja

Post by Farnham The Drunk » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:17 pm

again, congrats for achieving this... i always thought it was impossible... respect man! :thumb: