PLATFORM: Xbox 360; RELEASE: June 3rd 2008
TheGodfatherDictator
Flawless Ninja
Flawless Ninja

Master Ninja-No Damage(CH2)(2019-10-05)

Post by TheGodfatherDictator » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:02 pm

CH1:

CH2:
Last edited by TheGodfatherDictator on Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Re: Master Ninja-No Damage(CH1)(2019-09-30)

Post by iraqoz » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:11 pm

YOU DONT LIKE THE GAME ?????!!!!!
I stopped watching after I heared that :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:
How is that possible bro ??? and why will you play a game you dont like ??? and is there anyone in this forum that doesnt like NG series :surprise: :surprise: :surprise: :surprise: :surprise:
Man that really surprised me...but anyway I will watch them and I hope you will continue the series...solid gameplay btw keep them coming...
TheGodfatherDictator
Flawless Ninja
Flawless Ninja

Re: Master Ninja-No Damage(CH1)(2019-09-30)

Post by TheGodfatherDictator » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:03 pm

iraqoz wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:11 pm
I stopped watching after I heared that :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:
How is that possible bro ??? and why will you play a game you dont like ??? and is there anyone in this forum that doesnt like NG series :surprise: :surprise: :surprise: :surprise: :surprise:
Man that really surprised me...but anyway I will watch them and I hope you will continue the series...solid gameplay btw keep them coming...
Well, everyone is entitled to have their opinion. But on a serious note anyone that knew me from back then, I was never a fan of NG2 , it was no secret. My favorite NG has always been NGB and always will. Even though I've come to appreciate certain things in NG2 overtime, after beating the game no damage on MN for my first MN run basically, I just noticed how cheap and brutal this game is and not in the good sense of fun. NGB was brutal but very balanced and you know why you get your ass kicked, as for NG2 the majority of the time your getting you ass kick on MN is because the game doesn't care at all and doesn't even try to be balanced, just need to noticed how much IS shuriken is being thrown at you when fighting IS ninja. And basically you will hear the story behind this game from my perspective, but the whole series will be uploaded pretty soon.
Royta
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Re: Master Ninja-No Damage(CH2)(2019-10-05)

Post by Royta » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:33 pm

If that's the way you approach the game, I can understand that. Ninja Gaiden II isn't about taking zero damage, it's about fighting through the madness, dying slower than your foes. I really disliked the game too originally, feeling it was unbalanced and just a mess. But once I just accepted the chaos and went with it, I loved it. The second you don't care about getting hit, and start to take risks and play brutal, it is a fantastic game. If that's not your style I fully understand that. I tend to dislike No Damage runs in general, so perhaps that's why NGII and NG3RE are more my type of game these days.
Bigalski
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Master Ninja-No Damage(CH2)(2019-10-05)

Post by Bigalski » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:49 pm

I see that you completed this run. Great job TGD!! Congrats and well done.