Survival Missions - High Scores, Strategies and Discussion.

PLATFORM: Xbox 360; RELEASE: June 3rd 2008
JTB123
Incendiary Ninja
Incendiary Ninja

Re: Survival Missions - High Scores, Strategies and Discussion.

Post by JTB123 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:55 pm

Massaca wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:38 am
I still wonder about that sometimes. Cause I couldn't find any way it could be faked at the time.
It's so long ago now that I'm not exactly sure about the details. I know there were ways to cheat survival back then involving the invincibilty glitch along with just boosting your karma. There are 90 million runs for example which aren't the usual 99,999,999 where the play time is only a minute.
Farnham The Drunk wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:47 am
I have a quick question about survival:
Is there a leaderboard for 'Kill Count' or is the Karma score the only thing that interests people?
I ask because i never cared about Karma and i feel like a very high kill count is equally impressive... when i look at survival i think about exactly that - surviving for as long as possible...
Unfortunately no there isn't. I wish there was as it would be another tool in determining what scores are legit and which aren't. If we every get enough interest here then I will add seperate ones for it but for any new entries kill count will be a requirement.
d_Nought
Wasp Fiend
Wasp Fiend

Post by d_Nought » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:23 pm

Managed to get a top 10 Kusarigama (at least by the front page) on video. The death was absolute BS but whatever, I'll take it for now. Will get that and Tonfa edited and uploaded soon.

On one hand i'm feeling better consistency with the Kusa and want to really push for a good Master Ninja run, on the other hand I think I gotta do something else for a while before I completely lose it from the repetition.

Edit: It's probably gonna be out of the leaderboards once the update goes up so r.i.p. for now and back to grinding.
d_Nought
Wasp Fiend
Wasp Fiend

Post by d_Nought » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:44 pm

Been a while since I've looked at this thread. I've started putting together a few videos, though no one really watches Survival anyway, and it's not really leaderboard content yet. Gonna see if I can commentate over kusarigama and flails, since there's barely any videos for those two. But for now all this stuff is just the mid stage of where I want to be in Survival. Currently sitting on 8.6M average, and I want to get 100 M Mission Mode Karma as my next mid term goal. I definitely feel like I'm getting better consistency on R1 Genshin in general, and that if I keep going now something good will happen eventually. I think I just need to work on keeping UT/green essence momentum properly in the second half of rounds, I don't think I *quite* have that down just yet.