My NGS Normal KR

PLATFORM: PS3; RELEASE: June 14th 2007
Alhazard
Shadow Imp Fiend
Shadow Imp Fiend

Re: My NGS Normal KR

Post by Alhazard » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:36 am

Sorry to hear that. Im at chapter 6 and its a huge pain. But I don't understand how you could have problems when JTB definitely made the time limit on his run. Maybe its time to re-examine your route? Also might not be a bad idea to sacrifice UTs just to make the time limit by killing faster (ie motocycle dudes with ninpo/DS ET).

Also I do realize that some time limits are impossible to make in NGS but we can try to see how many UTs we can squeeze out before time runs out. Also some time limits can be made. For example, you can definitely make the time limit on the 5th fight in chapter 1 MN if you start the fight with an ET (NOT UT). I got this time bonus on my run. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kPkoNSQc2k

If you are going to try VH seriously, I will upload Kelll's 1st 3 chapters so you can take a look. Looks like he did not go past chapter 3. My advice is dont farm chapter 3 challenge for essence. Just finish this chapter ASAP.

EDIT: Also did you upgrade your Lunar? lvl2 lunar might be a must now that I see this vid again...
julius-ruler4
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

Post by julius-ruler4 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:58 am

I intended to keep a lvl1 lunar just to farm the zombies in chapters 7 and 9. And a lvl 1 dabi for the dinosaurs in chapter 15. and a lvl1 war hammer for chapter 16.
Alhazard
Shadow Imp Fiend
Shadow Imp Fiend

Post by Alhazard » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:00 am

I think that is the main problem why you are having a hard time making the time limit. He finishes a lot of fights early with the lv2 lunar, and still he finishes the chapter with about 15 seconds to spare.
julius-ruler4

Post by julius-ruler4 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:03 pm

I wanted to take example of BB MN run on NGB, but I guess Hayashi wants you to upgrade. IMO, that is the reason for all those fucked up time limits on NGS.