Very hard questions

PLATFORM: PS3; RELEASE: June 14th 2007
Juggalo423
Pillbug
Pillbug

Very hard questions

Post by Juggalo423 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:28 am

So it seems I'm not the only one that had picked up the mantle to the NG Realm again, the coincidence is amazing that I happen to cone across NGS and start playing through, look for some videos I haven't watched in years ( Iberian-era days or when kyoiori first made his awesome run-era) for pointers and refreshers, notice JTB is still going apeshit on NG :biggrin: and others are getting back into it, which is a good feeling that this game still holds the title to us as the greatest ever.....
I didn't realize we were some of the original group of people that would watch other gamers play video games, but NG is different. Lol
Any who, sorry, but seriously had to say something about it,

To my questions....

The 2nd samurai fight I chapter 2 VH, how can I make that time limit, I've tried everything I can think of, and can't get it.

Also is there a good guide for everything for NGS like the 'bible' I don't remember where the moved scarab is in NGS from NGB, and where everything is,

Is the essence guide the same in sigma I only played sigma one time and only beat normal, so this will be all new to (so exciting) hard was fun and very hard is great so far took me a few dozen tries to get murai and vigorian ninjas to cooperate.
Juggalo423
Pillbug
Pillbug

Re: Very hard questions

Post by Juggalo423 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:29 am

I've got to give a shout out to JTB also, I'm loving the karma run on twitch your doing, is so cool hearing the frustrations we've all gone through....
JTB123
Incendiary Ninja
Incendiary Ninja

Post by JTB123 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:22 pm

Welcome back Juggalo :) Really glad you were able to find this place :cheer:

I just put up my video for chapter 2 on Sigma on my VH run, which reminds me I need to make a thread for :bolt:

That time limit is really strict and I think the opening ET method is very solid, it deosn't always hit all 3 at the start but even if you land it on two it makes the fight much more manageable.

Alhazard
Shadow Imp Fiend
Shadow Imp Fiend

Post by Alhazard » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:14 pm

Kelll was able to make the time limit in the 2nd samurai fight in chapter 2 VH. which I put up on my YT chanel.

(Sorry, Kelll. I thought you disappeared for good and I thought the video was definitely too good to fade away. Let me know if you want it removed.)
Juggalo423
Pillbug
Pillbug

Post by Juggalo423 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:53 am

JTB123 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:22 pm
Welcome back Juggalo :) Really glad you were able to find this place :cheer:

I just put up my video for chapter 2 on Sigma on my VH run, which reminds me I need to make a thread for :bolt:

That time limit is really strict and I think the opening ET method is very solid, it deosn't always hit all 3 at the start but even if you land it on two it makes the fight much more manageable.

Ask and you shall receive 😆
Not Even a day of posting this thread, you respond with your video of exactly what I needed to see lol
Thank you gentleman, I'll have to check out kelll's
Juggalo423
Pillbug
Pillbug

Post by Juggalo423 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:58 am

Alhazard wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:14 pm
Kelll was able to make the time limit in the 2nd samurai fight in chapter 2 VH. which I put up on my YT chanel.

(Sorry, Kelll. I thought you disappeared for good and I thought the video was definitely too good to fade away. Let me know if you want it removed.)
I don't see the video....?
Alhazard
Shadow Imp Fiend
Shadow Imp Fiend

Post by Alhazard » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:52 am

Bigalski
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Bigalski » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:50 pm

Welcome to the site Juggalo. Glad you made it and good to see you again.
Juggalo423
Pillbug
Pillbug

Post by Juggalo423 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:20 pm

It's good to be back
Luckrequired
Ninja Lucky Pants
Ninja Lucky Pants
Location: British Headquarters of The International Dojo of Ninjas

Post by Luckrequired » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:42 pm

I have a hard question... how do they get the cheese inside the crust? :scratch:
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:02 pm

"but NG is different. Lol"
Its INDEEEED different...1 and 2 have special place in my heart....the GOAT of all games in my book...
I actually also had the urge to go back to NGS once I returned to this forum....and since I only cleared VH then NGS2 got released...I'll definitly go back and record a MN run...hopefully very soon