This is it guys, last phase for Eternal Legend MN-No hurt/No Ninpo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzsORkJsf20

:bolt:
Ninja Noob
Vigoorian Berserker
Vigoorian Berserker

Re: Eternal Legend- No Hurt-No Ninpo-Master Ninja-Phase 5

Post by Ninja Noob » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:58 am

Watched and liked! Now I'm curious about the "Who am I" vid...
And happy new year, dude!

Edit: I think you coul'd post that video here, since it contains a little bit of Iberian story...

Edit2: the video was great! Everyone shoul'd watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgB6dSG6HD4
reim0027
Administrator

Post by reim0027 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:44 pm

About time! I'll have to watch it tonight.
julius-ruler4
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

Post by julius-ruler4 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:16 pm

I watched it and I have only one thing to say: You have to be Ryu Hayabusa in real life. This is something that all people who play Ninja Gaiden games and future NG players will see as an education on how to play this game themselves.

Thx TGD, I wish I could only match half of your skills but I can't. I'll have to stick to NG3:RE KR's.
TheGodfatherDictator
Flawless Ninja
Flawless Ninja

Post by TheGodfatherDictator » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:42 pm

julius-ruler4 wrote:I watched it and I have only one thing to say: You have to be Ryu Hayabusa in real life. This is something that all people who play Ninja Gaiden games and future NG players will see as an education on how to play this game themselves.

Thx TGD, I wish I could only match half of your skills but I can't. I'll have to stick to NG3:RE KR's.

Haha thanks man, I appreciate your kind comment ! It's all about practice and determination. Of course when I started to play long ago I wasn't even close to what your seeing in the video. How I got really good was by actually analyzing others great players play the game and then I would try to apply all the strats whenever it was possible (of course not karma wise really, was never a big KR). Hopefully future NG players will learn from me and can bring more insanes players around even after all these years !
Ninja Noob wrote:Watched and liked! Now I'm curious about the "Who am I" vid...
And happy new year, dude!

Edit: I think you coul'd post that video here, since it contains a little bit of Iberian story...

Edit2: the video was great! Everyone shoul'd watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgB6dSG6HD4
I could, would have to see where it would be appropriate to post it though for it to be seen. As peoples would except NGS videos here. Thanks also for the comment on youtube ! :sunnyd:
reim0027
Administrator

Post by reim0027 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:35 pm

Nice job, again. You must have been excited at the end to see Ishtaros keep that knee kick loop going for so long.