Mission Mode Videos: High Scores, Speed Runs, No Hurt Runs (16/11/2019) 57.19M on video!

PLATFORM: Xbox, Xbox 360 (emulation); RELEASE: March 2004 (NGB: September 2005)

Moderator: TheGodfatherDictator

User avatar
TheGodfatherDictator
Flawless Ninja
Flawless Ninja
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Re: Mission Mode Videos: High Scores , Speed Runs , No Hurt Runs (2019/06/03) 56.6 Mill on Video!

Post by TheGodfatherDictator » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:45 pm

Luckrequired wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:51 pm
It's actually makes me sick with jealously watching you play.
Why Luck? :deepthought:
User avatar
Luckrequired
Ninja Lucky Pants
Ninja Lucky Pants
Posts: 1350
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:52 am
Location: British Headquarters of The International Dojo of Ninjas

Re: Mission Mode Videos: High Scores , Speed Runs , No Hurt Runs (2019/06/03) 56.6 Mill on Video!

Post by Luckrequired » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:43 am

It's a compliment, my friend. I wish I was as good as you, but I don't have the skill or hand coordination. I wanna be like you ooo ooo!

Now tell me how to use fire ninpo!!

kelll
Wasp Fiend
Wasp Fiend
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Re: Mission Mode Videos: High Scores , Speed Runs , No Hurt Runs (2019/06/03) 56.6 Mill on Video!

Post by kelll » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:48 pm

BotA4: 550,245


FC3 830,602:


FC1 716,907:


PotMN 2 1,273,582:


CG4 827,527:


CG3 912,035:


AL2 922,850:
User avatar
JTB123
Incendiary Ninja
Incendiary Ninja
Posts: 589
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:43 pm
Location: England

Re: Mission Mode Videos: High Scores , Speed Runs , No Hurt Runs (08/07/2019) 56.91 Mill on Video!

Post by JTB123 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:17 am

Amazing work Kell, updated all of these into the list and there's only 62k to go for 57 million on video! :thumb:

With all the new additions this year we're up to 22 high scores on video which is astounding, I remember when there was only about 4 or 5.

What is your MM total up to now Kell? You must be getting close to that no.1 spot.
User avatar
TheGodfatherDictator
Flawless Ninja
Flawless Ninja
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Re: Mission Mode Videos: High Scores , Speed Runs , No Hurt Runs (08/07/2019) 56.93 Mill on Video!

Post by TheGodfatherDictator » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:35 pm

Got close to beating Randomize PotMN2, I did 1,290,000, not happy though, I will try to take the top spot later on.
kelll
Wasp Fiend
Wasp Fiend
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Re: Mission Mode Videos: High Scores , Speed Runs , No Hurt Runs (08/07/2019) 56.91 Mill on Video!

Post by kelll » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:47 pm

JTB123 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:17 am
Amazing work Kell, updated all of these into the list and there's only 62k to go for 57 million on video! :thumb:

With all the new additions this year we're up to 22 high scores on video which is astounding, I remember when there was only about 4 or 5.

What is your MM total up to now Kell? You must be getting close to that no.1 spot.
My score right now after doing CG5 is 56,299,245. still got all of DotF & some of MD to do. after that i should be at 57M or very close to it.
TheGodfatherDictator wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:35 pm
Got close to beating Randomize PotMN2, I did 1,290,000, not happy though, I will try to take the top spot later on.
That sucks. I hope you can get the record :pray:
User avatar
TheGodfatherDictator
Flawless Ninja
Flawless Ninja
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Re: Mission Mode Videos: High Scores , Speed Runs , No Hurt Runs (08/07/2019) 56.91 Mill on Video!

Post by TheGodfatherDictator » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:59 pm

kelll wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:47 pm
JTB123 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:17 am
Amazing work Kell, updated all of these into the list and there's only 62k to go for 57 million on video! :thumb:

With all the new additions this year we're up to 22 high scores on video which is astounding, I remember when there was only about 4 or 5.

What is your MM total up to now Kell? You must be getting close to that no.1 spot.
My score right now after doing CG5 is 56,299,245. still got all of DotF & some of MD to do. after that i should be at 57M or very close to it.
TheGodfatherDictator wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:35 pm
Got close to beating Randomize PotMN2, I did 1,290,000, not happy though, I will try to take the top spot later on.
That sucks. I hope you can get the record :pray:
I feel you could've got it in your run if you didn't lose a bit of time and at least 1-2 UT on that flying wasps wave, as your run until they appear, I think I managed to get the same score once,you getting 140k pre-wasp is insanely good. But I will try my best to get it in the future.
User avatar
Bigalski
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 533
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:20 am

Re: Mission Mode Videos: High Scores , Speed Runs , No Hurt Runs (08/07/2019) 56.93 Mill on Video!

Post by Bigalski » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:30 am

Great work guys. Been fun to watch the scores increase.
kelll
Wasp Fiend
Wasp Fiend
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Re: Mission Mode Videos: High Scores , Speed Runs , No Hurt Runs (08/07/2019) 56.94 Mill on Video!

Post by kelll » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:02 pm

MD now has all records on video :smile:

MD3 1,087,870:


CG5 758,207:
User avatar
JTB123
Incendiary Ninja
Incendiary Ninja
Posts: 589
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:43 pm
Location: England

Re: Mission Mode Videos: High Scores , Speed Runs , No Hurt Runs (08/07/2019) 56.94 Mill on Video!

Post by JTB123 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:56 pm

Kell you absolute mad man! That CG5 video was really impressive, your control over Ishy was great.

This puts the MM total on video to a whopping 57,186,401 now :sunnyd: :sunnyd: :sunnyd:
kelll
Wasp Fiend
Wasp Fiend
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Re: Mission Mode Videos: High Scores, Speed Runs, No Hurt Runs (16/11/2019) 57.19M on video!

Post by kelll » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:55 am

I got the high score on video today for DotF 2. 298K away from 57! :cool2: (could someone please update this?)

Post Reply