MM High Scores List (03/10/2020) - Current Total - 59,022,647

PLATFORM: Xbox, Xbox 360 (emulation); RELEASE: March 2004 (NGB: September 2005)

Moderator: TheGodfatherDictator

kelll
Lesser Imp Fiend
Lesser Imp Fiend
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Re: MM High Scores List (29/06/2020) - Current Total - 58,806,400

Post by kelll » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:04 pm

TheGodfatherDictator wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:11 am
kelll wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:35 pm
I have'nt updated my score in a while, current total is 57,320xxx. Could someone please update?
Updated, so I redid AL4, I know I said I wouldn't touch it again but with the new beetles farm strat I found, it was too good to pass up, in all honesty both AL4,5 I think can be beaten w/ a better pattern, as it seems they always spam with me for no apparent reason, very annoying. Also did you know wth Randomize did on BotA2? cause I managed to get 996k but he did 1 074 xxx, like wtf did he do? DO I focus on trying to milk more UT per wave with the Dabi OR do I try to kill full wave with one TDS UT and absorb all the essence? been trying various thing and this one is kinda eluding me.
Nice one. :thumb: i'll have to give your new beetle strat a try sometime, too busy with other missions atm. i'm not going back to AL5 though, so you can have that one :scared:

I would ask warpheonix what his stratedgy was, he got close to 1.1M on the sigma version. i think whatever he did to get his score would be doable in NGB. You can farm doku with the nunchuku, but it's very difficult and might not be worth it time wise.
User avatar
TheGodfatherDictator
Flawless Ninja
Flawless Ninja
Posts: 231
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Re: MM High Scores List (29/06/2020) - Current Total - 58,806,400

Post by TheGodfatherDictator » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:57 am

kelll wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:04 pm
TheGodfatherDictator wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:11 am
kelll wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:35 pm
I have'nt updated my score in a while, current total is 57,320xxx. Could someone please update?
Updated, so I redid AL4, I know I said I wouldn't touch it again but with the new beetles farm strat I found, it was too good to pass up, in all honesty both AL4,5 I think can be beaten w/ a better pattern, as it seems they always spam with me for no apparent reason, very annoying. Also did you know wth Randomize did on BotA2? cause I managed to get 996k but he did 1 074 xxx, like wtf did he do? DO I focus on trying to milk more UT per wave with the Dabi OR do I try to kill full wave with one TDS UT and absorb all the essence? been trying various thing and this one is kinda eluding me.
Nice one. :thumb: i'll have to give your new beetle strat a try sometime, too busy with other missions atm. i'm not going back to AL5 though, so you can have that one :scared:

I would ask warpheonix what his stratedgy was, he got close to 1.1M on the sigma version. i think whatever he did to get his score would be doable in NGB. You can farm doku with the nunchuku, but it's very difficult and might not be worth it time wise.
You see now you mention this, this is the main problem though with a lot of Randomize scores back then, no explanation of strategy whatsoever, this is why it's kind of my main goal to remove all of his HS because we're in 2020 and to me,if you can't back up your "scores" with actual proof, I cannot believe you. So does this other guy you mention still active? Did he provide video of his strat to explain the farm? Cause atm it's all "theory" and I have no clue what to actually focus on in this mission and it's annoying me a lot, pretty much every others single missions I've found a proper strat to do be able to beat it his scores, but this time is just :scratch:
kelll
Lesser Imp Fiend
Lesser Imp Fiend
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Re: MM High Scores List (29/06/2020) - Current Total - 58,806,400

Post by kelll » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:51 pm

TheGodfatherDictator wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:57 am
kelll wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:04 pm
TheGodfatherDictator wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:11 am


Updated, so I redid AL4, I know I said I wouldn't touch it again but with the new beetles farm strat I found, it was too good to pass up, in all honesty both AL4,5 I think can be beaten w/ a better pattern, as it seems they always spam with me for no apparent reason, very annoying. Also did you know wth Randomize did on BotA2? cause I managed to get 996k but he did 1 074 xxx, like wtf did he do? DO I focus on trying to milk more UT per wave with the Dabi OR do I try to kill full wave with one TDS UT and absorb all the essence? been trying various thing and this one is kinda eluding me.
Nice one. :thumb: i'll have to give your new beetle strat a try sometime, too busy with other missions atm. i'm not going back to AL5 though, so you can have that one :scared:

I would ask warpheonix what his stratedgy was, he got close to 1.1M on the sigma version. i think whatever he did to get his score would be doable in NGB. You can farm doku with the nunchuku, but it's very difficult and might not be worth it time wise.
You see now you mention this, this is the main problem though with a lot of Randomize scores back then, no explanation of strategy whatsoever, this is why it's kind of my main goal to remove all of his HS because we're in 2020 and to me,if you can't back up your "scores" with actual proof, I cannot believe you. So does this other guy you mention still active? Did he provide video of his strat to explain the farm? Cause atm it's all "theory" and I have no clue what to actually focus on in this mission and it's annoying me a lot, pretty much every others single missions I've found a proper strat to do be able to beat it his scores, but this time is just :scratch:
I wish he made videos, i would love to see what he did in EL & DotF5. I don't think warpheonix ever explained his strat? maybe its on the sigma board somewhere. Hamufruai made a few videos for MM and i think one of the videos he made was for BoaT2, although i'm not sure anyone has it. alot of his videos were lost from the old site.
User avatar
TheGodfatherDictator
Flawless Ninja
Flawless Ninja
Posts: 231
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Re: MM High Scores List (29/06/2020) - Current Total - 58,806,400

Post by TheGodfatherDictator » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:32 pm

So this the best I got so far, how do I close the extra gap needed? Any suggestions are welcome.

MasonVank
Wasp Fiend
Wasp Fiend
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:30 am

Re: MM High Scores List (29/06/2020) - Current Total - 58,806,400

Post by MasonVank » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:34 pm

So here are my first attempts at karma running mission mode, I started off with FC 4 and 5. My FC 5 score is 633500 right now, but the screenshot of the score isn't uploaded yet. If anyone has tips for me to improve, please tell me, because it is time for me to move on from story mode to mission mode. I also just got around 460,000 out of MD1. I'll get a screenshot to confirm at some point.

Also, can anyone who is good at karma running mission mode tell me what the "bad" missions to karma run are? Because I want to try and get the bad ones out of the way first.

Image
User avatar
TheGodfatherDictator
Flawless Ninja
Flawless Ninja
Posts: 231
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Re: MM High Scores List (29/06/2020) - Current Total - 58,806,400

Post by TheGodfatherDictator » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:32 am

MasonVank wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:34 pm
So here are my first attempts at karma running mission mode, I started off with FC 4 and 5. My FC 5 score is 633500 right now, but the screenshot of the score isn't uploaded yet. If anyone has tips for me to improve, please tell me, because it is time for me to move on from story mode to mission mode. I also just got around 460,000 out of MD1. I'll get a screenshot to confirm at some point.

Also, can anyone who is good at karma running mission mode tell me what the "bad" missions to karma run are? Because I want to try and get the bad ones out of the way first.

Image
All the strats are on videos atm in the others mission mode thread.
User avatar
WARPHOENIX
Pillbug
Pillbug
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:03 pm

Re: MM High Scores List (29/06/2020) - Current Total - 58,806,400

Post by WARPHOENIX » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:37 pm

Hey TGD, so my HS strategy for BotA2 turned out to be a slight variation on Hamufurai's 1055k vid (I didn't even know if Hamufurai had used the same core strat as me until some of his old MM vids were posted by kg1000 just last year). As you show in your vid, the trick is to keep Doku on the outside of the screen to be able to safely charge UTs on the ghost fish, and also on Doku himself where possible. You want to collect 8 of the 10 essence orbs with Benediction, then use the remaining two to score another UT on Doku, and repeat for this all four waves (definitely harder than it might sound! :cry: ). I use the VF for the UTs on the ghost fish because of its long active frames, which usually allows you to take out all 10 fish in one go (this has its advantages over having any fish left over in the same wave because you can better manipulate the essence for collection and follow-up UTs without the hassle of an agro'd fish chasing you around - however if you can get two UTs on the fish and one on Doku like you did in the first wave in your run, and without losing a load of health, then that's great :smile: ). So the basic strat for a score like Hamufurai's 1055k is two UTs per wave, one on the fish and one on Doku, in good time (say roughly 175-200 secs) with no items/ninpo used, maybe with an extra UT on Doku.

For say 1070k+, you need to score more UTs on Doku himself - I use the lunar for this. Using the camera-centering function (R1 on PS3/Sigma) in combination with a tactical roll away from him, you can get Doku on the edge of the screen pretty easily (as I practised more I got much better at judging the away-jump distance into OL UT after baiting a sword swipe/flurry etc.). You can make contact with a lunar UT during the active frames of his sweeping sword lunge attack and grab animation, and also in a few frames immediately after he throws his sword (standing/charging near a wall/column can often, but not always, rebound his sword and avoid hitting you, making it possible to time your UT release when he's next to you but still off-screen). The lunar obviously also allows for fairly minimal damage if only the last hit(s) of the UT make contact, say immediately after the sword throw, allowing for more UTs to be achieved. Positioning (no further away from Doku than about 1-1.5 base jumps) and release timing is important when going for UTs on Doku, otherwise he'll either block your UT or he won't reach you if he's too far away when you tap R1/recentre the camera) to get Doku back on-screen and release your UT. I found it difficult to make any extra UTs worth the time trade-off at first, but after a while it became easier. So on my 1097k run, I got 79k ET/UT points: four UTs on fish (with 8 orbs collected w/Benediction in each wave, giving ~23k essence), then four UTs on Doku with the VF using the two orbs left over in each wave, and then 8 extra lunar UTs on Doku over the whole run, which equates to about 2 per quarter of Doku's health bar (final time was ~268 secs, bit slow but a necessary consequence of setting up those extra UTs). I can remember that I missed one UT on Doku due to my own mistake with release timing, so 1100k is definitely doable, but pretty much everything would have to go perfectly which, from my experience with this mission, just doesn't happen.

Hope that's at least somewhat useful mate! This mission was one of the hardest to max-out karma-wise, really frustrating stuff and definitely one of the worst for adverse RNG. Any number of things can instantly end a run, one of the most annoying being when Doku kills a fish and then they all rush you. That's one reason why just getting all four ghost fish waves to go smoothly in a run is hard enough, let alone also farming Doku throughout :( The small elixir is definitely a god-send for this mission when you inevitably lose some health (shame there's not a few more :smile: ). I also spent a long time trying to figure out how Hamufurai had 1055k and I only had 909k (getting about 3 UTs in the whole mission going for a TDS speed-kill :facepalm: ), then I eventually found out about safe UT charging for the fish essence :silly2: My progression on this mission was 1020k, 1028k, 1045k, 1046k, 1067k, 1097k, so definitely a very gradual score increase over time. Best of luck man! I've not played NGS for about a year now, so will have to go back to MM soon.
User avatar
TheGodfatherDictator
Flawless Ninja
Flawless Ninja
Posts: 231
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Re: MM High Scores List (29/06/2020) - Current Total - 58,806,400

Post by TheGodfatherDictator » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:40 am

WARPHOENIX wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:37 pm
Hey TGD, so my HS strategy for BotA2 turned out to be a slight variation on Hamufurai's 1055k vid (I didn't even know if Hamufurai had used the same core strat as me until some of his old MM vids were posted by kg1000 just last year). As you show in your vid, the trick is to keep Doku on the outside of the screen to be able to safely charge UTs on the ghost fish, and also on Doku himself where possible. You want to collect 8 of the 10 essence orbs with Benediction, then use the remaining two to score another UT on Doku, and repeat for this all four waves (definitely harder than it might sound! :cry: ). I use the VF for the UTs on the ghost fish because of its long active frames, which usually allows you to take out all 10 fish in one go (this has its advantages over having any fish left over in the same wave because you can better manipulate the essence for collection and follow-up UTs without the hassle of an agro'd fish chasing you around - however if you can get two UTs on the fish and one on Doku like you did in the first wave in your run, and without losing a load of health, then that's great :smile: ). So the basic strat for a score like Hamufurai's 1055k is two UTs per wave, one on the fish and one on Doku, in good time (say roughly 175-200 secs) with no items/ninpo used, maybe with an extra UT on Doku.

For say 1070k+, you need to score more UTs on Doku himself - I use the lunar for this. Using the camera-centering function (R1 on PS3/Sigma) in combination with a tactical roll away from him, you can get Doku on the edge of the screen pretty easily (as I practised more I got much better at judging the away-jump distance into OL UT after baiting a sword swipe/flurry etc.). You can make contact with a lunar UT during the active frames of his sweeping sword lunge attack and grab animation, and also in a few frames immediately after he throws his sword (standing/charging near a wall/column can often, but not always, rebound his sword and avoid hitting you, making it possible to time your UT release when he's next to you but still off-screen). The lunar obviously also allows for fairly minimal damage if only the last hit(s) of the UT make contact, say immediately after the sword throw, allowing for more UTs to be achieved. Positioning (no further away from Doku than about 1-1.5 base jumps) and release timing is important when going for UTs on Doku, otherwise he'll either block your UT or he won't reach you if he's too far away when you tap R1/recentre the camera) to get Doku back on-screen and release your UT. I found it difficult to make any extra UTs worth the time trade-off at first, but after a while it became easier. So on my 1097k run, I got 79k ET/UT points: four UTs on fish (with 8 orbs collected w/Benediction in each wave, giving ~23k essence), then four UTs on Doku with the VF using the two orbs left over in each wave, and then 8 extra lunar UTs on Doku over the whole run, which equates to about 2 per quarter of Doku's health bar (final time was ~268 secs, bit slow but a necessary consequence of setting up those extra UTs). I can remember that I missed one UT on Doku due to my own mistake with release timing, so 1100k is definitely doable, but pretty much everything would have to go perfectly which, from my experience with this mission, just doesn't happen.

Hope that's at least somewhat useful mate! This mission was one of the hardest to max-out karma-wise, really frustrating stuff and definitely one of the worst for adverse RNG. Any number of things can instantly end a run, one of the most annoying being when Doku kills a fish and then they all rush you. That's one reason why just getting all four ghost fish waves to go smoothly in a run is hard enough, let alone also farming Doku throughout :( The small elixir is definitely a god-send for this mission when you inevitably lose some health (shame there's not a few more :smile: ). I also spent a long time trying to figure out how Hamufurai had 1055k and I only had 909k (getting about 3 UTs in the whole mission going for a TDS speed-kill :facepalm: ), then I eventually found out about safe UT charging for the fish essence :silly2: My progression on this mission was 1020k, 1028k, 1045k, 1046k, 1067k, 1097k, so definitely a very gradual score increase over time. Best of luck man! I've not played NGS for about a year now, so will have to go back to MM soon.
Thank you for the novel over here :lol: I understand mostly what you mean, except for the lunar UT on Doku up to a point(haven't tried much yet), you should really get a recording device and make some videos, best way to show up the strats.
User avatar
WARPHOENIX
Pillbug
Pillbug
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:03 pm

Re: MM High Scores List (29/06/2020) - Current Total - 58,806,400

Post by WARPHOENIX » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:32 am

No worries man (apologies for the novel :smile: ). The lunar UT/camera control stuff is quite hard to explain, really you've just got to keep practising it in-game and it'll become more apparent what works and what doesn't. Yeah I would like to make some MM vids in the future - I've got screenshots of all my scores but never had a decent setup/capture system to record gameplay (shame NGS was never ported to PS4 like NGB was to XB1; its capture system would work well for MM).
kelll
Lesser Imp Fiend
Lesser Imp Fiend
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Re: MM High Scores List (28/07/2020) - Current Total - 58,841,795

Post by kelll » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:33 am

Finally got it :yahoo: i'm never playing this PoS mission again.

kelll
Lesser Imp Fiend
Lesser Imp Fiend
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Re: MM High Scores List (28/07/2020) - Current Total - 58,841,795

Post by kelll » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:13 pm

Making Games And More beat my Abysmal Lair 2 record
Not sure why he's not recording his records. :shrug: I don't have a problem with my scores getting beat, but it does bother me when there's no video. I think recording your run should be a requirement to get on the list, otherwise i might just go by the video thread instead of this one.
Last edited by kelll on Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
JTB123
Incendiary Ninja
Incendiary Ninja
Posts: 644
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:43 pm
Location: England

Re: MM High Scores List (28/07/2020) - Current Total - 58,841,795

Post by JTB123 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:30 pm

Great work on DOTF1 Kell :thumb:

I have a firm vids or it didn't happen rule when it comes to updating scores now. The way I see it there is no real reason to not have a run on video in full these days, making videos is incredibly easy and if you're playing the XB1 then you have a built in way to capture what just happened.

Unless the full run is on video or enough to remove any reasonable doubt it's not getting on the list.
MasonVank
Wasp Fiend
Wasp Fiend
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:30 am

Re: MM High Scores List (21/09/2020) - Current Total - 58,841,795

Post by MasonVank » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:46 am

I actually scored 25 million on every single mission and scored 50 million on Eternal Legend, putting my total at 1.2 billion! :yahoo:
I don't need to show video, just trust me guys. :thumb:

Jokes aside, it's remarkable seeing people still pushing this game as far as you are all these years later. Karma running mission mode is no joke, I've been hesitating to do it for ages because I can't be bothered to farm for ages, so I'll just sit back and watch for now.
kelll
Lesser Imp Fiend
Lesser Imp Fiend
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Re: MM High Scores List (28/07/2020) - Current Total - 58,841,795

Post by kelll » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:47 am

JTB123 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:30 pm
Great work on DOTF1 Kell :thumb:

I have a firm vids or it didn't happen rule when it comes to updating scores now. The way I see it there is no real reason to not have a run on video in full these days, making videos is incredibly easy and if you're playing the XB1 then you have a built in way to capture what just happened.

Unless the full run is on video or enough to remove any reasonable doubt it's not getting on the list.
Thats great :smile:

It is very strange why he does'nt make videos, maybe he's hiding something :scratch: ethier way i'm going to ignore his scores until he starts making full videos.
User avatar
TheGodfatherDictator
Flawless Ninja
Flawless Ninja
Posts: 231
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Re: MM High Scores List (28/07/2020) - Current Total - 58,841,795

Post by TheGodfatherDictator » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:39 pm

kelll wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:47 am
JTB123 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:30 pm
Great work on DOTF1 Kell :thumb:

I have a firm vids or it didn't happen rule when it comes to updating scores now. The way I see it there is no real reason to not have a run on video in full these days, making videos is incredibly easy and if you're playing the XB1 then you have a built in way to capture what just happened.

Unless the full run is on video or enough to remove any reasonable doubt it's not getting on the list.
Thats great :smile:

It is very strange why he does'nt make videos, maybe he's hiding something :scratch: ethier way i'm going to ignore his scores until he starts making full videos.
I seen some vids, he does seems like he has good knowledge of the game as if you check some of the shortcuts and all, doesn't seems like a bad player at all, but once again , no videos proof these days is a big no no from me.
User avatar
Bigalski
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 573
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:20 am

Re: MM High Scores List (21/09/2020) - Current Total - 58,841,795

Post by Bigalski » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:08 pm

Has anybody asked him why he hasn't made videos of his high score runs since he's made other videos? If not, I'll do it.

EDIT: Nevermind. I see that he has the comment section turned off. How convenient.....
User avatar
Farnham The Drunk
Flawless Ninja
Flawless Ninja
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:08 pm
Location: Hayabusa Village, Germany/Greece
Contact:

Re: MM High Scores List (21/09/2020) - Current Total - 58,841,795

Post by Farnham The Drunk » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:34 pm

Bigalski wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:08 pm
Has anybody asked him why he hasn't made videos of his high score runs since he's made other videos? If not, I'll do it.

EDIT: Nevermind. I see that he has the comment section turned off. How convenient.....
not only that, on twitch he has follower chat only after 3 months, and his stream is giving me eye cancer due to all the stuff on screen... i have blocked the channel ages ago ... i know this adds nothing to the conversation, but i had to bring it up cause when am i ever getting that chance again haha... oh, u cant message him on twitch either btw lol...
User avatar
Bigalski
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 573
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:20 am

Re: MM High Scores List (21/09/2020) - Current Total - 58,841,795

Post by Bigalski » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:09 pm

I looked at his channel just now and he has the video - 975,427 Points/Karma - Fateful Confrontation 2 - Ninja Gaiden Black. It's just hard to believe that after all these years he found a way to beat the high score by getting 16 more UT's out of a mission compared to the other top players. Kudos for him if he found a way but since he doesn't allow comments or show the whole video, I have my doubts. What irritates me is that he uses other videos to learn techniques but yet doesn't want to share his. I understand everyone has the right to do what they want with their YouTube channel but I'm tempted to make a video calling him out since he wants to include this score in the grand total of Mission Mode we have on the site.

kelll
Lesser Imp Fiend
Lesser Imp Fiend
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Re: MM High Scores List (21/09/2020) - Current Total - 58,841,795

Post by kelll » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:48 am

He has to be using a glitch to get that score, getting 1 hit lunar UT's in that missin is very hard, and you would have to get ALL of them in order to get 970K. I did that in FC4 and my score is 935K; 52K lower then his and the setup in that mission is faster.

Sidenote: i forgot to record that FC4 run :facepalm2: i have a 909K run on video showing the new strat, but i'm not happy with it cuase i don't get all 175K points off of the clone. Hope i can get the record on video :sob: If i can't then maybe TGD could give it a try when he gets to that mission. untill then i consider my 909K score the record.

EDIT: i just got 941K on video :yahoo:
User avatar
JTB123
Incendiary Ninja
Incendiary Ninja
Posts: 644
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:43 pm
Location: England

Re: MM High Scores List (21/09/2020) - Current Total - 58,841,795

Post by JTB123 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:53 pm

Just a thought but looking at the numbers for even potental max if a max item cheat was being used that would explain the jump in points. You only have 1 GSE in that mission by default, still very fishy in my book without proof or a completely new strategy that isn't known yet.

In terms of adding any mission score to the list. It's 2020, vids or it didn't happen.

EDIT: Just used Kell's current WR run on video for comparison to get a baseline for what the numbers would have to be to net the score displayed in that video.

Kell's run ends at 462 seconds on the game clock with the following breakdown:

In game Karma - 105,430
Kill score - 3,000
Time bonus - 53,693

Total = 164,123 x 2.5 = 410,307

Items, Ninpo and Health:

3 Ninpo slots = 60,000
4 EOSL = 40,000
1 GSE = 40,000
Full Health = 5,200

Total = 145,200 x 2.5 = 363,000

So the grand total is a perfect match: 363,000 + 410,307 = 773,307

Assuming he had full health and no item use we can deduct the 363,00 from the end game total which would leave 612,427 from in game karma and time seeing as the kill bonus is always the same.

The Kitetsu clone is worth 10,000 in essence so if a method has been found where you can collect their money before the mission end screen like in sigma that would add 50,000 to the end score.

That would leave 562,427 from the karma and time. Using Kell's time for comparison if it's similar the time is worth 134,232 end game total and the kill bonus is 7,500 which would bring the in game target after the multiplier to 420,695.

Before the multiplier that would be 168,278 which is 33 UT's but if it ends in an 8 that means ET's would have to be in there somewhere which do more damage than a UT.

Kell got 21 UT's and an ET at the very end. 168,000 would be 33 UT's and one ET allowing for the combo points to make up the difference in the same amount of time to get 975,427 and that's assuming a method for collecting his essence is actually possible. I'm sure that DDB UT method has been tested on Black and doesn't work so that's a big red flag even under best case scenario.

Without the UT'd essence you're looking at even more UT's which would eat into time to a degree that makes that score impossible to buy without a full video.
User avatar
julius-ruler4
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Posts: 910
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:48 pm
Location: In the Lords presence
Contact:

Re: MM High Scores List (03/10/2020) - Current Total - 59,022,647

Post by julius-ruler4 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:37 pm

I have seen his channel and he doesn't show how he achieved the scores. He only shows the result of the mission. I believe a max item cheat was being used without anyone knowing it. What is worse, all vids seem a bit dodgy IMO.
User avatar
JTB123
Incendiary Ninja
Incendiary Ninja
Posts: 644
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:43 pm
Location: England

Re: MM High Scores List (03/10/2020) - Current Total - 59,022,647

Post by JTB123 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:49 pm

Just some info that I think would be useful for any future EL karma runs. I was testing the numbers on farming the zombies after Hydracubus vs killing them with Dabi UT's and from what I can tell farming them is by far the better method for maximising score.

You can isolate the archers easily enough and get a UT ouf of each of them, potentially 2 with IS cancels but this would be very tricky and potentially dangerous as you can't afford stray hits connecting on the other zombies.

The light zombies die in 5 hits of the Lunar UT and the darker ones take 6 which would be 22 UT's out of them in total along with the 30,000 kill bonus for 150,000 total karma which would be 375,000 endgame. I tried getting a good Dabi run on them and seems like 3 UT's is the sweet spot but you might be able to get a fourth if you get a lucky spawn pattern or swap to the Warhammer for one UT which would be 4 UT's. This would net you around 48-50,000 kill bonus with max 20,000 from UT's for around 110,000 karma from that fight which would be 230-240,000 engame. Zombies sometimes take one extra hit on the Lunar UT too so if you got lucky and had a couple of them net you an extra UT you would more than make up for the lost time bonus here.

I tried farming Yotunfrau too but I doubt that is optimal unless a 100% reliable stratgey is found for 1 hit Lunar UT's on him, you have 90 seconds for that fight and 10 minions to kill so each second is worth 1,666 points and charging a UT from scratch and hitting Yotunfrau takes 5 seconds which is worth 8,330 vs time on the clock provided you kill all 10 pink imps. Staggered charges from ET to UT is better than raw charges and I was able to get 290k out of him just now with some Lunar UT's on the imps but he never did ice pillars which is extremely rare.
kelll
Lesser Imp Fiend
Lesser Imp Fiend
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Re: MM High Scores List (03/10/2020) - Current Total - 59,022,647

Post by kelll » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:23 am

You can also farm the pillbugs :scared: I did that on my sigma karma run. Due to all of the farming involved i think this is going to be the worse phase in EL. Not looking forward to it.
kelll
Lesser Imp Fiend
Lesser Imp Fiend
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Re: MM High Scores List (03/10/2020) - Current Total - 59,022,647

Post by kelll » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:14 am

New #1 MM Score :smile:

User avatar
JTB123
Incendiary Ninja
Incendiary Ninja
Posts: 644
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:43 pm
Location: England

Re: MM High Scores List (03/10/2020) - Current Total - 59,022,647

Post by JTB123 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:46 pm

I'll say it here as well :biggrin: Please say that EL run is on video,that score is absolutely insane.

Great job Kell, you're the first person to crack the 58 million milestone :thumb: I think you deserve a break from all this farming.
Post Reply