Decided to do a challenge run. Overall the run isn't as bad as I expected. Only 2 fiend challenges I'm not doing are the stadium and great bridge.
The best parts of the run was fighting Alma with the given restrictions. Most boring.... Ghuls...
- The camera was definitely the strongest opponent in the fight.
*Forgot to disable my TTS bot midfight XD
- I must have spent around 9 hours on this fight, her purple orbs have INSANE tracking.
I'm currently at the Marbus gauntlet.
Nicchae seems to behaving as though she is Alma 3.0, staying at a distance spamming orbs and skulls
- Spent about 8 hours on this part. There is no Nicchae on Xbox one but there is Purple Alma 3.0. With insane damage, insane dodge rate on her ground stance with fast recovery, and loves to spam projectiles like all her other forms.
- Ishtaros really loves trolling with her knee cancels and slide cancels. Marbus can also be a pain when he wants to be stagger resistant and smash Ryu's face in -_-
At least the challenge run is done now, Fiend Murai wasn't so bad in comparison to Alma and her many forms.
- The key thing I figured out was to use XY then shuriken cancel to help his first grab attempt to whiff and use helm splitter for damage and get priority for blocking his sword swipes. Just hope he doesn't do too many double grabs.