PLATFORM: Xbox, Xbox 360 (emulation); RELEASE: March 2004 (NGB: September 2005)
- Lesser Imp Fiend
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:20 pm
Found this by accident while looking fo new MN strats, pretty hard to pull off. I can't find a way for this to be consistent.
How to do:
- Windpath and FS at the right time, not too soon or Ryu targets the lower body but not too late that Ryu is too high to clip behind the worm.
- Shuriken-cancel the recovery but not too early as Ryu's body needs to get behind the worm's head and be tight to the wall.
- Hope the worm does the correct animation, either it keeps shooting electricity or electrifies the water.
- Wiggle Ryu thru the tunnel. Using the chest helps reset the camera.
You lose the ability to center the camera though. At least until you drain the water from the red pedestal. And that glitched bar stays there forever. I never checked past Paz Zuu but it was still there in the water chapter
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 557
- Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:20 am
Nice. Always cool to see glitches like this.