ShowR back with the Hurricane Packs

PLATFORM: Xbox, Xbox 360 (emulation); RELEASE: March 2004 (NGB: September 2005)

Moderator: TheGodfatherDictator

Royta
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

ShowR back with the Hurricane Packs

Post by Royta » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:30 pm

Pretty cool to see him back and enjoying things, he's already uploaded a couple of neat videos. Especially cool to see him having (seemingly) mastered the usage of >YYY with the Nunchucks using the input glitch. I can barely get it to work a single time, yet he implements it in his setups seemlessly. Very impressive, and overal great to watch! :thumb:
reim0027
Administrator

Re: ShowR back with the Hurricane Packs

Post by reim0027 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:24 am

What input glitch is this?
JTB123
Incendiary Ninja
Incendiary Ninja

Post by JTB123 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:53 am

Never seen this channel before, looks like he has modded NG somehow which is awesome. Saw another vid where has a changed the appearance of the DDB and has it in chapter 10 of NGB.

Those Murai loops are very interesting, there's also a video where he shows getting ripping thunder in the ninja fight with the chucks. I'm really curious if that is something that can be repeated deliberately.

Being able to mod NG is my dream, have you known of this player for long Royta?
Royta
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Post by Royta » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:33 am

The glitch involves forcing the >YYY attack. Apparently the weapon has the move, but you have to use an inputglitch to make it happen from what I've gathered. He made a video about it in Japanese a while back. Now I'm not sure how he made it work with the Nunchucks:

He's always been a great NG player. While I've never really conversed with him his footage is really top level in all the Gaiden games he touches. He's one of those rare godly players imo. Kind of like BullseyeStrider and N472a (who both don't play NG from what I know). He always liked to mod his games, I think via hex editing but not sure. You could try hitting him up.