Alhazard wrote: ↑
Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:43 am
1. Murai fight in chap 1. Why were you trying to clash? Is this a new strategy?
2. Why not use the 1st life of the thousand gods at chap 2 while you are menuing?
3. Dynamo fight. Was the combo with the running kicks intentional?
4. On the zombie elevator fight, why stick with DS instead of VF after the first 2 kills?
5. On chapter 8, why go to the left after the monastery gate fight? I thought that the top route is faster.
6. Why didnt you grab the devil elixir in the wooden box in the warehouse?
7. Why did the ET at the fireworm land you in the lava?
8. Why not use inferno against AA? Saving ninpo for pill bugs?
9. Will you try another run anytime soon?
Once you get murai down to low enough health you can trigger the end fight cutscene by attacking him enough. Works even better when his health bar pulses red.
There's just no point using LoTTG individually as you only need the health for the chapter 11 dive and you only need to use 3 so I like to just use them all at once.
If you mean the ender from windmill slash yes, I haven't had a chance to watch the run back yet so would need to check if that's the combo.
The Flail UT wastes time and takes longer to animate than the DS UT so you're left waiting for the rest of the UT to finish otherwise.
I actually need to test this, I think the top route is faster I likely just forgot as hadn't played in a while.
I had max Devil Elixers at this point if I recall, or had enough to where I didn't need it.
Question of the century this one, I've done this strat on the flame worm hundreds of times and that has never happened before lol
Yes and no, ninpo knockdowns are only good if the actual attack hits her and not the activation and sometimes she can land far enough away where the most you'll get is a FS follow up. Inazuma for the bugs is more consistent time saving use for that ninpo.
100% Hoping to have some more runs this weekend and got some more stuff to fine tune. Hoping to break 1hr 38mins eventually.